- LOTS & DESCRIPTIONS
Accurate descriptions are provided for each individually described item in the auction on a best effort basis and are not intended to be definitive, scholarly works, or appraisals. Autographs, in single item lots are guaranteed authentic unless otherwise stated unauthentic. If a guaranteed item is deemed "not" to be authentic by a panel of 3 competent authorities, a full refund of the purchase price and Buyer's Premium (BP) shall be the limit of liability of the auction company and or its representatives. Returns must be preauthorized and made within 10 days. Gems and Coins are tested at the gallery for authenticity and are guaranteed to be authentic. All guarantees are void if an item has been tampered with, enhanced, altered, damaged or removed from original mounting. Lots of MORE THAN A SINGLE ITEM of any product are intended as "dealer" lot and are sold under the general terms of items in the auction. These terms are as follows: items are sold as is, where is, and the ultimate determination is the responsibility of the bidder.
The placing of a bid will be taken as full agreement to all terms & conditions. Any lots that are listed as unauthentic are not eligible for return. CONDITIONS, MEASUREMENTS, & ESTIMATES Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Affiliated Auctions and Realty LLC. shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
All graded and/or measured and mounted gemstones are examined in mounts. Due to this, slight variations in the grading and weighing or sizing of the stones may occur due to mounted gemstones being graded only to the extent of which mounting will permit examination.
Watches, Clocks, and Timepieces. Affiliated Auctions does not offer warranty of any watch, clock, and/or timepiece. Working conditions given for such items are stated at the time of description.
The estimated values shown after each lot are the auctioneer's estimate of what each lot is likely to realize. Coin prices are based on Red Book, Bid Sheet, and Coin Value Magazine
- SHIPPING - Affiliated Auctions and Realty, LLC. does not guarantee shipping on any item. As a courtesy to the buyer, we can arrange for a third-party shipper to receive your items and ship them at the buyer's expense. If the buyer does not want to use our provided third-party shipping, it is the buyer's responsibility to notify Affiliated Auctions before payment of the item. In order to obtain shipping estimates from third-party shippers, please contact the Tallahassee UPS Store (#2281) at (850) 224-9969 or Pak Mail of Tallahassee (US450) at (850) 309-7225. To avoid shipping charges, any winning bidder, on-site or online, has the option of picking up their items at the Affiliated Auctions Gallery located at 2500 Apalachee Parkway, Tallahassee, FL 32301. If the buyer chooses to pick-up auction items, they should notify Affiliated Auctions before making payment.
SHIPPING OF FFL AND C&R FIREARMS: Affiliated Auctions will ship firearms which require a Federal Firearms License (FFL) or Curio & Relics (C&R) License to the dealer provided by the buyer. The cost of shipment will include shipping, handling, insurance, and any other necessary service. Please contact Affiliated Auctions prior to bidding for estimates.
When purchasing firearms, it is the buyer's responsibility to provide Affiliated Auctions & Realty with a current Federal Firearms License (FFL) or Curios & Relics License (C&R). We will NOT ship firearms unless we have a current FFL and/or C&R license. All firearms will be shipped to the license holder's Premises Address. The license may either be faxed to (850) 656-8948 or e-mailed in an attachment to Firearms@affiliatedauctions.com. All items shipped by Affiliated Auctions will be shipped within 10 business days after receipt of payment. We will schedule pick-up of all items to be shipped by third-party shippers within 10 business days after receipt of payment; after which time Affiliated Auctions will consider the item shipped.
FIREARMS AND SMALL ITEMS Shipping charges are the responsibility of the bidder. In the event an item is shipped by Affiliated Auctions, the shipping carrier will vary depending on the items purchased. Either FedEx or USPS will be used. The cost of shipping will be assessed according to FedEx or USPS charges plus packing and handling fee. Shipping, packing, and handling assessment is charged separately from original invoice to the credit card on file, at the time of shipping. Packing and handling fees are as follows, and again, are in ADDITION to actual postage charge by carrier: Handguns: $5 per box, Long Guns: $10 per box, and all other small items $5 per box. If multiple items purchased require more than one box, packing and handling will be charged on a per box basis. If paying by check or money order, please contact the auction house for payment instructions on shipping.
OVERSIZED ITEM SHIPPING POLICY: All shipping and packing arrangements for oversized items are the responsibility of the buyer. PLEASE DO NOT BID on an oversized item if you do not have the means to ship. All buyers are strongly encouraged to get quotes from shipping companies and make arrangements prior to bidding. Oversized shipping can be very expensive, so please take that into account when bidding. No refunds will be issued for failure to arrange shipping or misjudgment of shipping costs. Thanks for your interest and please bid accordingly.
Please contact us within 10 days of receiving package if there are any problems. No refunds will be issued after 30 days from sale date. STORAGE FEES if any purchased item has not had shipping or pick-up arranged within 21 days after the auction date, a $10.00 USD per day storage fee may be charged.
- BIDDING REGISTRATION AND IDENTIFICATION - All bidders are required to complete the registration and obtain a bidder number. All registration cards contain Full Name, Address, Phone, Email, and Driver's License Number. Those not willing to disclose this information cannot partake in the auction. No sharing of bidding numbers allowed.
FLOOR BIDDING: Bidders must register and obtain a bidding number on arrival. If successful in obtaining a lot, please ensure that you display your bidding number clearly to the auctioneer and that it is your number that is called out. If you have any doubt about the price or buyer, please draw this to the auctioneer's attention immediately. Starting prices are determined by the auctioneer at time of the sale. Room bidders must settle their invoices on the day of sale and may pay for and collect your purchases at any time during the sale.
ABSENTEE BIDDING is used by those who cannot attend our auction due to scheduling differences or their location. Absentee bids may be left via our website, or at our store location. Absentee bidders agree to all terms and conditions.
In terms of a tie in bidding between an absentee bidder and the house, the house will win said item at their amount bid. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the auctioneer shall have the sole and final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. Even if there is a dispute with an online bidder, the auctioneer has final say on the article in dispute..
All Absentee Bidders are required to pay within 5 days of winning bid. If payment has not been received, the auction house has the right to deem the sale "null & void" and a non-paying bidder claim and negative feedback can be left.
TELEPHONE BIDS must be arranged prior to the date of the auction. We do not accept any responsibility for errors made in taking bids, especially by telephone; every effort is made to ensure accuracy. Our phone number is 850-656-5486, or 1-800-877-6180. We are open Monday-Friday from 9:00 am-5:30 pm. Please call with any questions you might have. A 15% Buyer's Premium applies to all telephone bids.
- SALES TAX - Buyers are required to pay any applicable Federal, state, and/or local sales tax.
- PAYMENT - Payment may be made by money order or check that is supported by a valid banker's card (up to card maximum). We also accept credit cards MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and Paypal. A Buyers Premium of 15% (phone, floor and absentee bidders only, this does not apply to our other bidding platform's BP) will apply to all lots. We reserve the right to verify funds on personal checks. A $30 fee will apply to all returned checks. The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same buyer must be paid before removal of any of the items.
Buyer’s Premium of 10% and 15% applies only to bidders on floor, phone and absentee bidders. If you bid through one of the websites, Buyer’s Premium applies as follows: Proxibid: 19.5%, Live Auctioneers: 18%, Auctionzip: 25% and Affiliated Auctions: 15%.
- IDENTIFICATION - All purchasers are required to fully complete registration, including Full Name, Address, Phone, Email, and Driver's License Number. Those not willing to disclose this information cannot partake in the auction. PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL INFORMATION IS ACCURATE & TO-DATE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION, ESPECIALLY EMAIL AND ADDRESS INFORMATION. Affiliated Auctions & Realty will not be held responsible for any delays or losses due to false information provided at the time of registration.
- AUCTIONEER - The bidding advances shall be regulated by the auctioneer and shall be at his discretion. He has the right to refuse any bids. The auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of clients and vendors, but shall not be liable for errors or omissions in executing instructions to bid. The auctioneer act as agent only, and shall not be liable for any default of the purchaser or vendor.
- DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS - If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same, or may immediately put the lot up for sale again, and resell to the highest bidder. The decision of the auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
- CONSIGNORS - 75% of all auction items are consigned in. These terms and conditions can be discussed with any of our employees during the normal business week. Consignors are NOT permitted to bid on their own items. This is called "shill bidding" and is illegal by Florida Auction Law standards. By placing your item up for auction, you have agreed to sell. We cannot discuss payment on the day of the auction. Please be advised, you can only be paid on items that we have received payment for. We do not accept consignment items on the day of the auction.
- GENERAL TERMS & INFORMATION - Employees and associates of the auctioneer are permitted to purchase lots at competitive bidding under the same terms, rules and regulations as the general public. FIREARMS - When purchasing firearms, it is the buyer's responsibility to provide Affiliated Auctions & Realty with a current FFL or C&R. We will NOT ship firearms unless we have a current FFL and/or C&R license. All firearms will be shipped to the license holder's Premises Address. The license may either be faxed to (850) 656-8948 or e-mailed in an attachment to Firearms@affiliatedauctions.com.
- PAYPAL - We will not accept payment through PayPal if you have purchased any of these items: controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, drug paraphernalia, items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, items that are considered obscene, items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law. If you have purchased any of these items, please pay by cash, credit card, or check. If you would like to view a full list of items that are not accepted by PayPal, please visit their website.
BY BIDDING, YOU ARE ENTERING A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH AFFILIATED AUCTIONS & REALTY LLC AND HAVE ACCEPTED ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.